Saturday, May 3, 2014

Liebster? (think it means procrastinate)


Thanks to Bonnie over at Bonnie Gets Spanked, I have more reason to procrastinate catching up on the handful dozens of overdue posts!  According to her, it's an award (and I think homework) for encouraging bloggers with less than 1000 followers.  And as I'm not inclined to Google and verify, we'll go with that.  

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget". 

3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.

6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :

8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)


Now that we've got that bit of housekeeping out of the way...Here are Bonnie's questions for me.

1. What is your favorite TV show?

Do I have to pick just one? I love The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones. I love less violent and more trashy shows like Scandal. And I will totally admit to being a huge comic book nerd and watching S.H.I.E.L.D. and Arrow.

2. Do you like to travel and what's your favorite place to visit?

I like to travel when it doesn't involve my 3 kids. Had a wonderful weekend getaway with Master recently sans kids. I like the undiscovered place the best. Visiting somewhere new.

3. Favorite alcoholic beverage.

Margarita. Just no cheap tequila.

4. What's your biggest pet peeve?

Hmmm.  Biggest?  Idiot drivers.  I have road rage issues.

5. Do you have any hobbies?

Photography though I haven't had much time for it recently.  This blog was to be a bit of a hobby too...lol.

6. Have you ever used any non-sexual items for a sexual purpose?

Well there was that one time with the cucumber. And the other time I rode the chair arm. Few household items turned into spanking implements. Oh and the clothespins (until their banishment). So yeah, think we have this one covered.

7. What's your favorite kink?

Seriously there needs to be an "s" on the end of these. Who can choose just one? Probably a tie between being tied up and being beaten. Totally awesome if done at the same time.

8. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Who?

No, but I think it would be cool to meet some of the wonderful bloggers that I've "met" and who have helped me.

9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?

Teen television shows that are totally below my demographic.  No clue why and my interest comes and goes as the plots and acting start to annoy me, lol.

10. Where is the strangest/kinkiest/most awesome place you've had sex?

Most awesome place was a hot tub.  Kinkiest place was a dirt road bent over the car.  Strangest was a waterbed...it just doesn't work, gave up and moved to the floor.

11. What do you wear to bed?

Nothing unless on my period and then i'm allowed to wear panties.


1.  I've VERY VERY snarky. (ok maybe you knew that one.)

2.  My favorite color is blue.

3.  I hate to have my feet touched or to be touched by other people's feet.

4.  I sang in church when I was child and teen but think my voice sucks.

5.  Even though I'm bisexual, I have very few female friends because I don't really like many women (in the sense that I find it hard to make friends with women who don't annoy me or aren't off-put by my charm snark.

6.  I grew up with cats, but am not a cat person.  

7.  I love Guiness

8.  I find it hard to talk during sex.


9. I hate talking on the phone and will text someone rather than call them if at all possible.

10.  I want to own horses after we kick the kids out of the house.

11.  I've run out of random facts to share.


And now the fun part of passing the joy on to others.  Hmm, who to torture nominate?

Just looking to see who hasn't posted for the award yet...  ponders If you get nominated twice, do you have to answer all the questions?  I nominate...







Congrats!  Your 11 questions to answer should you choose...no pressure...

1.  If you are spanked/paddled/cropped/whipped/etc, which part of the body do you like it best?  least?

2.  Favorite book or author?

3.  Favorite holiday?

4.  Share an embarrassing moment from your childhood.

5.  Name an implement you would like to "retire" if given the choice.

6.  One place you would like to vacation if money were not a factor.

7.  Do you have an hidden talents?

8.  Are you involved in your local scene?  If not, why not?

9.  Does any family/friend (non-kinky) know about your dynamic?

10.  What is your go-to, will impress anybody, dish to serve?

11.  Favorite sex toy?

2 comments:

  1. Sons of Anarcy...what's-his-name is HOT! Love reading these and you are so nice to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the torture, erm nomination! Working on my post for that now and reading your answers- we've got a lot in common: comic book nerd, hate having my feet touched, bi but not a lot of female friends for the same reason, and hate talking on the phone. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel welcome to post comments or ask questions.