Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Musings and Remembrance

There’s a wonderful anonymity to this world of Blogger.  The ability to be open and honest about TTWD.  i had a conversation with Master earlier this past week about this and having to keep so much of what we do and who we are now to ourselves.  It gets old after awhile.

I still am not sure which, if any, of our current circle of friends we would ever tell about TTWD openly.  It just doesn’t seem like something that would go over very well.

I am reminded this week that life snatched away the friend that I would have loved sharing this journey with.  He would have loved hearing about all of this, gossiping about it, and helping me shop for sex toys.  No judgement or condemnation.  Hell, he’d be excited and egging me on.

He was such an important part of my life; i love him dearly and i miss him and hate not being able to tell him about this.  This past week marked 2 years since he lost his battle with cancer.  It hits me hard on the anniversary and there are times throughout the year where i catch myself wanting to talk and gossip with him so much.  A smell or a song, a phrase or a memory hits me just right.



5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss!

    Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) ... it never does seem to get easier with time. Just cherish the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the hardest parts of life is dealing with death. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending big hugs!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel welcome to post comments or ask questions.