Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Begin It

“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ahh…2014.  So glad to see you.  2013 had too many low points and not enough high points.  Spent ¾ of the year away from Master (or Him away from our family).  Hit several extreme low points in our marriage that had us both questioning our survival.  Too many small disasters speckled the year to count.  On one hand, the year seems to fly by.  On the other, towards the end of the year, i felt that it couldn’t get here fast enough because i might not survive it otherwise.

This year is going to be different.  i didn’t start 2013 thinking it was going to be different but i know 2014 will bring many changes.  Some relating to TTWD and some more vanilla.

Things i’m looking forward to in 2014…

The return of my Master – still a few months out, but i can’t wait.  It’s been so long.  We started this after He left and we are both anxious to see how it looks in real life.

Life Changes – school/work/home – lots of changes coming in 2014!

TTWD – putting it into practice in a real life, everyday, tangible way.  No more FB messaging, and emails.  Self-masturbation training and video (at least not to the same level).  Being able to sit at His feet or worship His cock.  Have Him beat my ass with a paddle. 

Personal Goals for 2014…

Continue to work on thinking before i speak and reducing the snark in my responses.

Manage my stress better by managing my time and priorities better.

Work with Master to be more financially prudent.

Have more patience dealing with the kids

Continue to communicate with Master better, in and out of TTWD.

Speak up and share my desires, wants, and needs (even if i don’t get them, He wants to know them).

Find and show my inner whore more easily.

Learn to turn my brain off so that my body can enjoy my submission and my sexual experiences more.

Lose the last 25lbs i need to lose to get down to my goal weight before Master’s return….and keep it off the rest of the year.

~~~~~

i’ve never put much stock in New Year’s resolutions.  But i guess i set goals for many other things, why not set goals for the New Year?  So if you do resolutions or goals in this New Year, i hope you achieve them.  And even if you don’t, may this New Year bring you an epic journey worth writing about.


5 comments:

  1. Cheers to a better 2014! Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are WONDERFUL attributes to focus on in the coming year - and there are several on there that I know from personal experience - once he is physically present in your life again and TTWD isn't long distance - your submission will deepen and things like patience, communication, and whore-y-ness will not be a struggle. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got some great stuff here!

    Good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started while D was away most of the year as well. I love your blog .It will be so amazing once you put it all together once hes home ! :) I think our lives are similar :) s

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really good goals to strive for. Good luck!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. Please feel welcome to post comments or ask questions.